Wednesday, March 14, 2018

New Flesh Fury Movie Poster Release




NE of New Flesh is releasing a new movie poster on Wednesday.

He talks about the movie and the poster:
Tomorrow (Wednesday) I am releasing a print for a movie I am not sure how many people have seen. FURY is a fantastic WWII movie about an American tank crew in 1945 Germany. It is intense, harrowing and beautiful in my option. If you have not see it give it a watch.With this print I took a slightly different approach with the art. It has kind of a lobby card vibe and wanted to give it a classic color scheme. It has been a least four years since I have printed with split fountain layers and there is no time like the present. With this poster I tried to invoke the themes of the movie with a single melancholy image.
Poster has an edition of 45 signed & numbered.
24”x18” Hand printed screen print that is 3 layers (2 split fountains) on #100 French Whitewash. Note because of the split fountains, each print is slightly unique.

On sale here: http://newfleshprints.com/new-flesh-store/ on Wednesday March 14, 11AM CDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in