Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Phish New York Poster By Justin Santora Release


Justin Santora was one of the artists to create a poster for Phish's record breaking Bakers Dozen shows in New York at Madison Square Garden.

Justin talks about the poster:
I threw my back out really bad the week I began working on the final drawing for this poster. I spent a couple of days slowly inking this vulture at a makeshift standing desk that my wife made for me by setting an end table on top of my usual at-home drawing spot. This was definitely a drawing I learned a lot during (and not just the value of standing desks). It turns out donuts are a ton of fun to draw. Who knew?
This poster is a six color screen print, printed on Cougar natural 100 lb cover. It's 18x24", and a (now sold out) edition of 650 was sold at the shows.

An identical A/P edition (also signed and numbered) will be released at www.justinsantora.com this Thursday at 1 PM CDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in