Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Vertebrae33 A Perfect Circle Broomfield Poster Release


A Perfect Circle have hit the road and getting some good posters for the shows. Vertebrae33 did the poster for the show in Broomfield recently.

I asked him about the design:
I was inspired by the lyrics from gravity:

"I am surrendering to gravity and the unknown
Catch me heal me lift me back up to the sun
I choose to live, I choose to live"

I am so psyched to have been picked to do a poster on this tour. I really wanted to do a design that was given enough room to breathe. Something that spoke to the viewer in the negative space as much as in the positive space.
 He will be  selling the AP's of the poster in his store Tuesday, 4/18/17 at 8 AM EDT. There are only 25 available. 18x24 screen print poster signed by Vertebrae33.

Here is the link to his store:
http://vertebrae33.bigcartel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in