Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Ammo Neurosis Tesa And Kowloon Walled City Minsk Posters



Ammo has some new posters for sale.

Neurosis - Tesa
4 colors (with a gold and a split fountain) A2(42 X 60 cm)
Run of 80 (48 available)

Kowloon Walled city - Minsk European tour 2016
3 colors with a copper ink on White Paper - 25 X 66 Cm. AP series.

I asked Ammo about the Kowloon Walled City Poster "

Well, the idea came out ‘cause there is no headliner during the tour, so I immediately thought about an upside down concept(I pretty like the idea of turn your poster according to your mood ^^)
I had a similar approach with a poster I did few years ago for AmenRa/Cult of luna gig(the idea was also for a no headline gig)
But I wanted to push it, so ask I myself where you can find symmetry in the nature to play with, and the one given by water reflection appears to be an interesting one.
Mostly because I could play with this symmetric effect, I mean it’s  the same image but not really at the same time, so I push that idea and at least you don’t know where is the ground and where is the water.
And according to the bands, working on a desperate landscape with a dead tree and a burning one seemed coherent ^^

Buy them at  http://ammoamo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in