Friday, August 28, 2015

Tim Doyle x Joshua Budich Mad Max George Miller Poster For El Rey


EL REY Network, whose offices are literally on the same street as the Nakatomi Print Labs, has commissioned artists Tim Doyle and Joshua Budich to produce a print for their Director’s Chair series- this time featuring GEORGE MILLER!

From Doyle– “El Rey/Troublemaker Studios all around graphics/art guy, Kurt Volk, came to me a few months back about producing a series of prints for their upcoming Director’s Chair series. I personally was super-slammed with work, so I called on Josh Budich to handle the first couple of releases in the series. But when I saw that George Miller was next in line, I made sure I got my mitts on this one, and I was super-happy when Budich agreed to collaborate with me on the print! I drew the car and it’s passengers, and Josh KILLED that portrait of the man himself! This whole project was art directed by Robert Rodriguez, which is a weird honor to be getting notes from RR!”

Prints measure 18×24, and are in an edition of 350 worldwide! Prints are signed by Doyle, and a printed signature by Budich. Hand Numbered. Nakatomi will have a VERY LIMITED amount for sale- the bulk went to El Rey and George Miller himself!

Prints are ON SALE HERE in the Nakatomi store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in