Monday, June 29, 2015

Sarah Joncas Blossom Print Release Details


Sarah Joncas is releasing a new print with 1xRUN on Monday titled Blossom.

"I made the original painting 'Blossom' for the 4th Annual Supersonic show that opened this past January. The painting was less about a deeper theme and more about exploring a different direction with my work. I like to bring in graphic elements from time to time and this painting was all about that aesthetic. Kind of a Mucha-esque inspiration. Since then I've been enjoying the style in quite a few newer works. I find it beautiful and fun to play around with, especially when I get to contrast the flat, brighter colours of acrylic alongside the richer skin tones in oil." - Sarah Joncas

On sale Monday at NOON EDT at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in