Friday, April 10, 2015

JC Richard The Impossible Empire Strikes Back Print Release




Once again JC Richard takes into the world of Star Wars and this time we visit Dagobah in his new print titled The Impossible. The Empire Strikes back movie is the inspiration for this eerie print as Luke learns to harness the power of the Force. 

JC Richard on the concept of this print:
Why Dagobah? These are the scenes I always come back to when thinking about the original trilogy. "Try not. Do... or do not." This is Star Wars to me--no Midi-chlorians, no voodoo, no dogmatic bullshit; it's just a teacher trying to get his student to remove himself as the obstacle to success, to tap into his true potential and manifest a power he doesn't even realize he has.

Even now as I watch ESB and listen to Yoda speak about the Force, I believe in it all over again... that its energy surrounds us, binds us.. that luminous beings are we, not only this crude matter.. for my ally is the Force..and a powerful ally it is. -JC
The print is a 36"x12" screenprint- with a signed & numbered edition of 150

On sale Friday, April 10 at 2 PM EDT. at http://microcosmicmedia.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. This poster really knocked my socks off. It was a hard +1 but worth it! I can't wait til it arrives!

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in