Tuesday, August 12, 2014

David Molesky UltraS Print



David Molesky has a new print he released with 1xRUN called UltraS.

"This painting is the masterpiece from my series of paintings based on media images of the revolution in Kiev. Its the largest of the eight paintings so far and the one that I spent the most time on. I feel like the figure captures the energy that originally drew me into the subject matter.

The paintings of this series are a departure from my earlier figurative painting. For the last decade or so I had tried to depict universal time and avoided man-made objects. I’ve dropped that dogma. I love that the subject is current, and also contains elements that seem from another era. For example, the old school puffy down jacket and the overall color looks a bit like old film tone." - David Molesky

This print and 4 original paintings are on sale now at 1xRUN.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in