Thursday, August 14, 2014

Buck Rogers in the 25th Century James White Poster Release


Grey Matter Art has teamed up with artist James White for part two of their Buck Rogers series. James's poster will go on sale Tuesday, August 19th at 1PM EDT. in the Grey Matter Art Shop. 

Grey Matter Art are also doing a deal for this one too. If you purchase a James white poster, you can get a regular edition Dave Perillo Buck Rogers poster together for $60.00 or a variant for $65.00

James talks about the poster and his Buck Rogers lunchbox when he was a kid:
"When I was a little kid, I remember my dad telling me about Buck Rogers since the TV show had aired in the mid to late 70s. Even though I have faint memories of the show, my most vivid memory was the first lunchbox my parents bought me when I started school, with an action-packed depiction of Buck, Tweeky and Deering. I loved that lunchbox and carried it to school every day for years. So when I was given the option of developing a poster for a generation of Buck Rogers, the decision was clear."


Artist: James White
Size: 18x24/8 Color Screen Print
Edition: 79/$40.00Printed By: Seizure Palace

Artist: Dave Perillo
Regular Edition 130 w/James White-$60.00
Variant Edition: 60 w/James White-$65.00
Details: 18x24 5 color Screen print (2 metallics on variant)
Printed By: Seizure Palace
Paper Type: Regular/Cougar NaturalVariant/Bright White 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in