Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Sarah Joncas Genevieve Print Release





Sarah Joncas returns to 1xRUN today with another striking print titled Genevieve.

"This painting was a commission I finished last year for a client who simply specified he wanted a pin up with tattoos. He gave me a good amount of freedom with the look and coming together of the image, even asking me not to show him progress on the piece until it was done. Overall I had a lot of fun with the painting! I decided to go with a more nautical theme to the girl, mainly because it's an interest of mine. Though I've done many pin up works in the past, I haven't painted many tattooed girls. The tessellated Japanese wave is also something fun and new for me, it was a good challenge." - Sarah Joncas

On sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com. They will also have an original painting Skin Deep on sale as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in