Thursday, January 23, 2014

Rob Schwager Tiny Bird Press Space Patrol Print Release


Rob Schwager has started 2014 with all engines firing with his Space Patrol print release from Tiny Bird Press.

"One night I was spending some quality time with my older son, sketching rockets and robots. We had such a great time together. The idea for this art print was born that night.

My vision for this art print was to make retro propaganda-style print using the rocket I had sketched with my son. A piece that hearkened back to early science fiction serials. Ones like Tom Corbett - Space Cadet, Captain Video, Buck Rogers, etc… " Rob Schwager

•Hand-printed serigraph
•18″ x 24″ on 100# French Speckletone paper
•Printed with water based, non-toxic ink
•Signed and numbered edition of 50 $25.00 each + shipping

Visit the Tiny Bird Press store for more pictures and ordering info

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in