Monday, November 11, 2013

Tim Oliveira Around the Corner Print Release Details




Tim Oliveira has a new print he is releasing this week titled Around the Corner. It will come in two sizes and they are huge. 

I asked Tim his inspiration for this print :

Back in college I had a reggae show on our school radio station.
This pattern reminds me of my rasta backpack and those great care
free spring weekend hacky sack days. Steel Pulse, Yellowman, Black Uhuru, Eek-a-Mouse,
Peter Tosh and of course reggae king Bob Marley were always on my playlist.....

"When I meet you around the corner, you make me feel like a sweepstakes winner". - Bob Marley

On sale at 9:10 AM EST on Tuesday 11-12-13.
Name of print " Around the corner".
Print #2 in the pattern series.
First edition limited to only 12 prints.
Size 24x40, Price $75 each with
Shipping $15 US, $30 Europe
Signed and numbered in pencil, date stamped on back, printed on 340 gsm 100% cotton rag paper with archival inks.

The Dollar bill in the image of the XL edition is there so you can get a sense of how big this one is.
XL edition limited to only 4 prints.
Size 24x60, Price $175 each with shipping $15 US, $30 Europe.
same paper as above. Signed and numbered in pencil, date stamped on back.

Buy them at http://www.timoliveira.bigcartel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in