Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tonight's Pearl Jam Poster from Worcester Night 2 by Brad Klausen World Premiere Exclusive




Worcester gets another dose of Pearl Jam tonight as they play their second show at the DCU Center and Brad Klausen is the artist that created the poster for the concert. Some how the show is not sold out yet. The shirt and sticker are basically the same for tonight.

Brad based his poster off the new song called Pendulum, check out the lyrics below. Happy to see Brad do a sketch to go along with the message on the back.

Can't know what's high
Til you been down so low

The future's bright
Lit up with no where to go

To and fro the pendulum throws

We are here and then we go
My shadow left me long ago

Understand what we don't know
This might pass, this might last, this may grow

Easy come easy go
Easy left me a long time ago

I'm in the fire, but I'm still cold
Nothing works, works for me anymore

To and fro the pendulum throws
To and fro the pendulum throws

To and fro
To and fro

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE song themed prints.... especially Pearl Jam prints by Brad Klausen! This may be his best work since Salt Lake Red Mosquito, my favorite print of his!

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in