Monday, August 19, 2013

James Eads Transitions Print Release






James Eads has released another stunning print, this one is titled Transitions and it is a companion piece to his sold out Magic Runs Thicker Print.

"Transitions" is a 12” x 36” high quality giclee print on watercolor paper with a 1/2" border. Limited Edition of 40 hand signed and numbered. Prints cost $45 and are available at www.jamesreadsmerch.com

 James on the idea behind the print:

"Transitions" is a brand new piece about change. Change is something that we all deal with, big or small, that no matter the size can make a huge impact on our lives. I just moved back to the West Coast as of two days ago, after living in New York state for six years. It was a scary change to make, but sometimes the hardest changes can turn out to be the best changes.
It's also got a poem that goes with the piece:

There’s comfort in these woods I once knew,
I remember how they watched me as I grew.
Tall and proud they sang of big dreams,
And so I travelled their winding streams.

They brought me to the city with a fresh point of view.
I remember how this little cage used to feel so new.
Although I’m leaving now, home can be home after it’s gone.
New York I promise, this is something you can count on.

There are times when I’ll leave home and feel lost at sea,
but I remember everyone I’ve ever known is still with me.
And with this thought, home is an easy place to find
and that sure is something great to ease the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in