Friday, February 15, 2013

Jim Mahfood The Party Print On Sale Today Part of Pow Wow 2013 Featured Artists





" This is a funk piece, about calmness and destruction, beauty and chaos. I like to often juxtapose images of attractive badass females with ugly and sinister creatures. I generally just sit down and draw things. I don't pre-plan that much. My best work comes when i am spontaneous and work from my instincts and just go for it. I would say this piece took 3-4 days to finish." - Jim Mahfood

You may recognize Jim's distinct style, he has worked on the Tank Girl comic.

The Party is a 19 x 15 Archival Pigment Print on 330gsm Fine Art Paper with a signed and numbered edition of 50

On sale today at NOON EST at 1xRUN.com

1 comment:

  1. This print is fuckin great!
    I'm really surprised it's still available.

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in