Monday, January 21, 2013

Winner of the Emek Blink 182 Poster


Too much football again today and other stuff so sorry this is a little late. Congrats to the Ravens and 49ers in winning and moving onto the Super Bowl. Should be an epic game with the Harbaugh brothers going up against each other.

We have a winner for the Emek blink-182 poster and it is Christopher NG with comment #49. Christopher email me your address and I will send the poster out to you. My email is at the top to the right.

Thanks again to the blink-182 crew for providing the poster and to everyone that entered.

4 comments:

  1. well you just chose the biggest flipper of blink-182 stuff. will be on ebay in no time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope that is not true. I dont choose, I let the randon number generator do it

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://blink-182collection.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=sellingandtrading&action=display&thread=6&page=5

    ReplyDelete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in