Thursday, November 29, 2012

JERAL TIDWELL'S SECRET STASH STORE


Jeral Tidwell has decided to sell off much of his retirement stash, all super rare and sold out prints he's created over the last few years. He is selling 2 or 3 copies of his most asked about and long sold out posters and prints.

Here is a link to his new BIG CARTEL store. It is kinda plain at the moment as he just started working on it today. This is where he will be adding random treasures that will not be available on his normal web site.

http://tidwellssecretstash.bigcartel.com/

3 comments:

  1. Jeral is a good guy...for real. But I think he needs a bit of a reality check when it comes to the prices of some of these "secret stash" prints. I hope he sells them all, and I hope people find some stuff they're looking for...but I also hope they check other places first instead of paying 2-3 times more than they need to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - the prices he has set for them are 2-5 times what you could get them from on EBAY. Price gouging the fans who support your art is no way to do things in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't actually think he's price-gouging...I just think he's a bit clueless. He stated in his email that he would be pricing things "less than you'll pay on ebay and collector's sites"...and that isn't true AT ALL. Not even close.

      Delete

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in