Friday, May 18, 2012

New Prints Coming Soon From Ashley Wood and an Erotic Art Folios






 Details Ashley Wood:

Here are some of the upcoming prints, im going to sell in small pre printed batches so there is less wait hassle for me. No need to email and tell me that's not how you sell prints according to the GICLEE WORLDWIDE RULE COMMITTEE , coz I dont care HOW shit is done, ill do it my way. Im putting together a set of handmade erotic art folios, 8 prints and 1 original, if that interesting drop me a line, i would like to know how many perv's are down for sumin like this, it would be around 800-1000 bucks, ash@ashleywood.com As always, all my prints are limited, nothing has changed. nice too know there a few pervs out there too!

Start refreshing his store page  http://ashleywoodgallery.myshopify.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in