Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Shepard Fairey Cornel West Art Print on sale details


As I first showed HERE
From Shepard Fairey:

Glen E. Friedman and I collaborated on an image of scholar and political philosopher Cornel West. I’m a big fan of Dr. West as a thinker and humanitarian, but my admiration is even greater after spending time with him when he came to sign the prints. We hung out and talked politics, media, education etc… I don’t think I’ve ever met a nicer person. The experience was very inspiring. Check out some of Cornel West’s writings. Glen has photos and commentary on his website. The print drops Thurs. It is signed by me, Glen, and Dr. West. A portion of the proceeds will go to The City Kids charity.
-Shepard

18 x 24″ Screen Print. Edition of 450. Signed by Shepard Fairey, Glen E. Friedman and Dr. Cornel West. $80.

On Sale Thursday 10-14 at random time at ObeyGiant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in