Monday, June 14, 2010

I Hate SNUggLES-New art prints

DUCK YOU TOO! (BLUE/PINK VARIANT) STENCIL & SPRAYPAINT
SPRAY PAINTED WOODEN FRAMELIMITED EDITION OF 3
10" x 12"SIGNED AND DATED BY SNUGGLES



DUCK YOU TOO! (YELLOW/PINK VARIANT) STENCIL & SPRAYPAINT
SPRAY PAINTED WOODEN FRAME LIMITED EDITION OF 3
10" x 12"SIGNED AND DATED BY SNUGGLES


And here are the details for the digital print:
DUCK YOU TOO! (BLUE)DIGITAL PRINT300 GSM MATT BOARDLIMITED EDITION OF 25 A3 IN SIZESIGNED AND DATED BY SNUGGLES


Coming straight out of the UK, don't worry its not another oil spill, 2 new prints by SNUggLES. SNUggLES has been doing his thing to the Disney world recently which is pretty cool instead of the same rehashed Warhol stuff.

All can be found at his website at http://store.ihatesnuggles.com/

100artworks.com tried to figure out who he is recently

Q: Who is Snuggles?
A: Well I'm definatly not a doctor and have no money to build an animal home (That was a very bad joke. Those who ever watched the cartoon will know what I mean).

Q: How did you get into graffiti art?
A: Whats that?

Q: Describe your work.
A: ...Snugglish?!? No to be honest Im all about exploring and experimenting. Theres nothing too deep about my stuff. If I find something funny in my head I will try and bring it out in my work.

Q: What plans do you have for the future?
A: Well as long as its not bright and orange Im just gonna keep on doing what I do and go with the flow and see where the future takes me.

Q: Meagan Fox or Cheryl Cole?
A: Pat Butcher

No comments:

Post a Comment

//SEO SCRIPT POWERED BY www.alltechbuzz.in